Returns & Refunds Policy
Pointelles' return policy lasts 35 days. If 35 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately I cannot offer you a return.
To be eligible for a return, your inserts must be clean, free from markings, and in condition to be resold.
Return your inserts in their original packaging (if you have it), or please wrap the inserts in a paper towel or some other material to keep them from getting smashed in shipping.
While not necessary, a brief note why you are returning your inserts would be appreciated.
Mail your return to:
Once your return is received and inspected, Pointelles will send you an e-mail that your returned item has been received. I will also notify you of your refund.
Refunds processed by Pointelles may take a few days to show up on your bank statement due to your bank's processing times.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund and its been some time since you received an e-mail that your refund was processed, check your bank account statement one last time.
- If you paid by credit card, contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you paid by PayPal, they are a third-party payment provider. That is, they process payments of orders for Pointelles. I cannot access your PayPal account to see what's going on. You will need to contact them to let me know what's up, and then we can work it out.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this, and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact email@example.com.
Shipping your Return
To return your inserts, mail them to:Pointelles LLC
655 Oak Grove Avenue
P.O. Box 1398
MENLO PARK CA 94025
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your returned inserts to reach me.
If you are shipping an inserts in the amount of over $50.00, please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. This way, you can see if your package was misdirected or delayed.
Thank you very much.
Owner, Pointelles LLC